Pages

Friday, May 22, 2020

The Lockdown Experience


What did you do during lock down? I played Fortnite at home
What did you learn during the lock down? In lock down I flipped pancakes. Unfortunately I burnt myself.
How did you feel? I liked it because I got to use my Nintendo switch all day.
Who were in lock down with? I was with my mum, dad, nana and grandad.
What did you really enjoy? I enjoyed playing Fortnite
What questions do you still have? Why won't they let us play at the parks during lock down?
If we went into lock down again, what would you do differently? I would spend time fixing my drift trike.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kayden. Thanks for sharing your lockdown experience. Flipping pancakes is hard. Did you run cold water over your burn? I wonder if you could take out the questions and put the words into your sentence e.g. During the lockdown I played Fortnite. Keep it up Kayden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.